terms and conditions of hire
Booking Terms and Conditions 2018
1. On receipt of your Booking Form and deposit of £150 per week we will send you a confirmation of booking detailing the balance which is due 6 weeks before arrival. When a booking has been made less than 6 weeks before arrival the full amount is payable at the time of booking.
2. In the event of cancelling your holiday 6 weeks or more before your arrival date then the Booking Deposit will be forfeited. If you make a cancellation within 6 weeks you will be responsible for paying the full balance. We will endeavor to re-let the property but refunds can only be made if this is achieved. You are advised to take out Holiday Insurance to cover this risk.
3. Acceptance of a booking is on the understanding that the Farmhouse and contents will be looked after and left in the same clean and tidy state in which it is found. In the event of any damage or breakages please inform me immediately (not after your holiday stay) in order that the situation can be rectified, and to minimize any inconvenience to incoming guests. The occupier will be liable for any damage or breakages.
4. The owner can accept no liability for any loss, damage, sickness or injury however caused which may be sustained during the holiday to the guest, any member of the party or visiting persons, nor the loss of or damage to vehicles or effects brought to the Farmhouse.
5. Accommodation is for those listed on the Booking Form only and in order to satisfy insurance and legal
requirements is strictly limited to 6. (Baby in cot excepted). Under no circumstances can extra guests be permitted to stay overnight.
6. Sorry – No Dogs or Pets
7. Smoking is not permitted in the Farmhouse.
8. Prices are fully inclusive of oil, electricity, bed linen and towels. Please bring own towels for beach use.
9. The Farmhouse is available from 4 p.m. on arrival day and until 10 a.m. on departure day.
10. No groups of young single people can be accepted.
11. The owner is to be allowed access to the property at any reasonable time during the holiday stay and has the right to terminate your accommodation should you cause nuisance to people in adjoining properties.
self catering accomodation in the Isle of Man